Aer Arann launches Saturday Specials Promotion06/04/2011
AER ARANN LAUNCHES "SATURDAY SPECIALS" PROMOTION
FLY WATERFORD OR GALWAY TO LONDON SOUTHEND FOR JUST €29.99 RETURN
AVAILABLE FOR LIMTIED PERIOD ONLY!
(Wednesday, 6th April 2011) Aer Arann today launched a new "Saturday Specials" promotion offering Saturday flights from Waterford and Galway to London Southend Airport at an exceptional promotional rate of just €29.99 return, including taxes and charges.
Aer Arann's "Saturday Specials" promotion is available to passengers travelling from Waterford or Galway to London Southend Airport, on a same day return trip any Saturday between 9th April and 1st May 2011. Passengers availing of the offer also have the option to return the following day on the Sunday morning flight. The promotional fare is now available for booking on www.aerarann.com or by calling 0818 210 210.
Commenting on the promotion, Aer Arann, Director of Corporate Affairs, Andrew Kelly, said, "Now that our services from Waterford and Galway to London Southend Airport are fully operational, we are delighted to bring to market a great value promotion to further encourage both leisure and business tourism between Ireland and the UK".
"With our "Saturday Specials" promotion we are giving our customers significant reductions on a round trip ticket to London. We will continue to reward our customers with better value promotions and we look forward to welcoming more and more passengers on board our flights from Waterford and Galway to London Southend in the coming weeks and months ahead." he continued.
Aer Arann now flies twice a day into London Southend Airport offering excellent access to central London and unrivalled convenience for passengers.
With morning and evening flights between Galway and Waterford and London Southend Airport, Aer Arann is offering a new competitive choice for the day return or short stay business passenger and the longer stay leisure passenger.
In addition to central London Aer Arann's London Southend Airport service also provides leisure passengers with direct access to Southend-on-Sea. With seven glorious miles of seafront, the longest pleasure pier in the world and a host of exciting events and festivals throughout, the route offers a new holiday destination from Ireland's west and south east.
Direct flights operate seven days per week from Waterford. Flights from Galway operate direct four days per week and on three days a week will operate via Waterford.
Aer Arann flights to London Southend are available for booking on www.aerarann.com. Regular fares start at just €39.99 one way including taxes.
For further information:
Tel: +353 1 844 7788
M: +353 87 77 33344
Note to the editor:
The Aer Arann "Saturday Specials" promotion terms & conditions include:
- Book online at www.aerarann.com or through the call centre on 0818 210 210.
- Flights from €19.99, a payment card fee of €5 per flight segment is applied to debit and credit card bookings. These charges do not apply to MasterCard Prepaid cards.
- Valid from travel on RE401/402/407/408 Saturday and RE441/442/402/401 Sunday only.
- Free hand baggage allowance of 7kg per passenger on all flights. Cabin bags must comply with size restrictions.
- Checked baggage up to 15kg on flights within Ireland is free of charge. Checked baggage on all other routes is €10 per bag, per sector if booked online or through the call centre, subject to a maximum allowance of 20 kgs. A fee of €20 per bag, per sector will apply to checked baggage booked within 3 hours of departure or checked in at the departure airport.
- Excess baggage is charged at €7 per kg.
- Valid for travel April 9 to May 1 2011, travel outbound Saturday, return Saturday or Sunday of the same weekend.
- Flights are subject to availability.
Other Press Releases